On today’s show, you’ll enjoy a bit of beautiful sound from Sweet Stem Farms. We’ll talk about the new book Salt, Sugar, Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us. Then, Dr. Oz calls it his most important show ever about cholesterol…see what he and his guests have to say. We’ll also talk about carbohydrates, fat, and Coca-Cola. After the Bell it’s Allan Savory and Dr. Timothy Leary.
Links for this episode:
- The Extraordinary Manipulation of Human Beings
- Dr. Oz and The Great Cholesterol Myth
- My Carb Disclaimer
- Reader Roundup, February 2013
- Holistic Management – YouTube
- Timothy Leary – Evolution of Intelligence – YouTube