Noel Huelsenbeck has been a Latest in Paleo listener since the earliest days of the show. He’s also a hunter, fisherman, food gardener, and now an entrepreneur who is leaving the technology industry in order to make a contribution as a provider of sustainable clothing. He is, along with his daughter, a co-founder of PuraKai. On today’s show, find out why our clothing choices can be as important as our food choices — and hopefully, be inspired along the way.
Links for this episode:
- Organic Cotton Clothing from PuraKai
- Ocean Friendly "Seed to Organic Shirt" Project – Non GMO by PuraKai Clothing — Kickstarter
- Purakai Blog
- Science says the Paleo diet is bunk, right? Think again.
- Monsanto Indian Farmer Suicide – YouTube
- TEDxMasala – Dr Vandana Shiva – Solutions to the food and ecological crisis facing us today. – YouTube