On today’s show, it’s the first Best of After the Bell. You’re gonna love the insightful and thought-provoking talks by Michael Pollan, Sir Ken Robinson, Ann Cooper, Alan Watts, Richard Feynman, and Aardman Animations — along with new discussions and commentary about the key themes.
Links for this episode:
- The Lion Interview – Creature Comforts – YouTube
- Alan Watts "the Earth is People-ing" Animation – YouTube
- Feynman :: Rules of Chess – YouTube
- Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity? – YouTube
- Michael Pollan: In Defense of Food 3 – YouTube
- Ann Cooper: What's wrong with school lunches | Video on TED.com
- Humans Are Not Broken – Angelo's Blog
- The Latest in Paleo Community on Facebook – Post a link or just say hi!