On today’s show, we cover all things Resistant Starch. You’ll hear from Richard Nikoley and Tim Steele, co-authors on an upcoming Resistant Starch book, as they share what they are learning and the results from many RS experiments around the world. Resistant fiber may be a big missing piece of otherwise healthy diets — learn how they help promote healthy gut bacteria and overall health.
Links for this episode:
- Blog & Home of Latest in Paleo
- The Latest in Paleo Community on Facebook – Post a link or just say hi!
- Free The Animal
- A Resistant Starch Primer For Newbies | Free The Animal
- Resistant Starch | Free The Animal
- RS Contents – Resistant-Starch-in-Foods.pdf
- Can Resistant Carbs Fight Cancer? – Fix Your Health With Iyanla Vanzant | The Dr. Oz Show
- Diabetes Warrior
- How bacteria "talk" – Bonnie Bassler | TED-Ed