On this episode of Latest in Paleo: Personal Paleo Code on Dr. Oz – The Bean Buzz; Crossfit & Rhabdo; the Hot Pockets Recall; New Food Labels for the First Time in 20 Years; Brazil’s Awesome New Food Guidelines. Plus, some drug ad comedy, an Alaskan reality show recommendation, After the Bell; and Michael Pollan After the Bell.
Links for this episode:
- Latest in Paleo 102: Rhabdo and Beans – Humans Are Not Broken
- LatestInPaleo Facebook Page — Post Your News Links Here!
- The Most Honest Drug Commercial That You Will Ever See [W/VIDEO] ‹ truthseekerdaily.com
- ? Yukon Men | Premieres Friday, Aug 24 at 10PM e/p on Discovery – YouTube
- Find Your Personal Paleo Code, Pt 1 – Your Personal Paleo Code: The Diet to Lose Weight and Get Healthy for Life | The Dr. Oz Show
- Kefir Consumption Ill Founded at Best | The Paleo Diet
- Whole Health Source: Masai and Atherosclerosis
- Beans and Legumes: Are they Paleo?
- Down the Rabbit Hole: When Phytate Becomes a Nutrient | Free The Animal
- Doctors Warn Extreme Workouts Have Dangerous Side Effects (VIDEO)
- Endurance sports – Does a recent tragedy mean CrossFit is unsafe? – ESPN
- Hot Pockets Recalled After Improper Meat Inspections (VIDEO)
- Hot Pockets Included in Massive Meat Recall – NBC News.com
- Nutrition Label Changes Planned By FDA | TIME.com
- How new FDA labels will change your food – MarketWatch
- Food Politics » Brazil’s new dietary guidelines: food-based!
- Michael Pollan: Fixing Food – YouTube